Wednesday 12 June 2013

We Meet Again, Hello.

Here I am again!

I've moved back home for the Summer now after a hectic couple of weeks at uni, deadlines were met and all goodbyes were said. But not for long, I'm off to Manchester at the weekend to celebrate the 21st birthday of one of my girls.

The question raised is, what do I wear?!

The day will be spent sipping (who sips these days? knocking back!) many cocktails, wine, champagne and probably a little bit of vodka in there somewhere.

Excited doesn't even cover it. I've never been to Manchester before but I can assure you Revolution is on my list. I think an aim to visit as many Revs as possible is a challenge I am willing to accept. Currently on my Revs bucket list is Sunderland and Cambridge. Maybe by the end of the year there will be a couple more on there? Mission begins.

So, Manchester. What on earth do I wear? Smart, but casual, but not too casual is the look I'm wanting to go for. Oh, and hopefully something with a bit of colour as I'm hoping for the sun to shine.

 photo ScreenShot2013-06-12at180014_zps935fdf84.png
Topshop - Topshop - Internacionale - River Island

I absolutely love the colour coral, orange what ever it's called - I love it! So the lace dress is definitely a winner. The mesh panelled dress is from Internacionale, not a place I would think of looking for a night out dress but I've not seen anything like this before. Long sleeved though, will it be too hot for a night out? The same goes for the fluorescent pink dress from Topshop. Look at the mini thigh slit though! And it has a cut out in the back. I love cut out pieces! The graphic dress is lovely too, probably only for the daring. At first I wasn't sure if that orangey circle was on the dress or a mark on the picture - it's meant to be there though. Dressing like some sort of board game could be on the cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment