Tuesday 15 April 2014

Cheeky Boots Haul

Typical, eh? I went into Boots looking for a new blusher and walked out with a bag full of goodies and my purse feeling significantly lighter.

I'll admit I was slightly hating myself for spending so much money and put myself on a swift, strict spending ban. But who can be unhappy with lots of new 'toys' to play with?

Not me, that's for sure. I could barely wait to get home to try out all my new buys.


I'm that person that easily gets sucked in by offers, vouchers and promotions - hence why I went in looking for a blusher and came out with pretty much one of everything.

So, first up is Bourjois. Oh, spend £12 and get a free blusher you say? Well I wanted the blusher in the first place, I might aswell buy something else and get the blusher for free! Does your mind work like that, or is it just me?



I'll do a full review on all the products once I've given them the full whirl, but first impressions - this foundation is more than I could ever want and need in a foundation! As a BB cream girl, foundation scares me a little bit for a day-to-day basis and I prefer something a little lighter on my skin so it still has room to breathe. Now though, I've seen the light and I've been brought into a whole new world. Foundations are my new thing, and I want (read: need) more.



Normally, I would describe my skin as pretty normal but recently I've been suffering from dry patches that no matter what I use, I can't seem to shift. So after consulting a lovely woman at the No7 counter, she pointed me in the direction of their Beautiful Skin range that caters for every skin type. I used to use the cleansing balm from the Normal to Dry range and there is definitely a difference between the two.

This whole range worked wonders on my face and within a matter of days, my skin was back to it's usual self and the dry patches were gone. A full review will be coming on these products shortly, but the way the woman re-did my make up in store gave me such a glow I couldn't not purchase everything she used.

Good job they usually have a 3 for 2 offer on skin care is all I can say!



Just as I was about to pay up and leave, I spotted a sign offering a free box of goodies if you buy two make up items. Well, after running out of my last beloved No7 concealer stick I should probably replace it, right? Turns out, the whole range has had a revamp and I chose a creamy concealer instead which has plenty of similarities to my all time favourite concealer and highlighter, YSL Touche E'clat!

Then it came to choosing a second item, a tough one - however, summer is coming up and this coral lip crayon is exactly what I needed! Gorgeous.


And here it is, last but not least the little freebie I got. I've not given this much of a test out yet but I'll tell you that the lip crayon, along with the coral one, is quickly becoming a favourite of mine!

Just a little haul for you all to take a look into the newest products in my make up bag. Full reviews of each thing I got will follow shortly after I've given them the proper testings. It's safe to say, No7 is definitely a firm favourite in my skin care at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment