Monday 30 June 2014

All About Prints

Finally Summer is here and I am loving everything bright, printed and floral! Summer is the perfect excuse to wear more colours than the rainbow and I always try my hardest to resist wearing the usual blacks and neutrals that see me through the rest of the year!

The Sugarhill Boutique isn't a shop I've come across before but when I looked through their stock I couldn't help but lust over everything printed and colourful. It was hard, but I've narrowed it down to my top three pieces to show you!

First up is the feather printed playsuit, not quite floral but just as good! This would be perfect for a city break in the sun where you want to stay a bit covered up but still show off your (albeit, fake and fresh from the bottle) tan!

Then comes the trousers, I used to be a jeans girl but this year has converted me and I'm a sucker for a pair of fitted, printed trousers. They're easy to style as everything else can stay plain and simple. Top to toe lovely with no effort at all!

Finally is this bright yellow top. If it's not good enough on its own though it comes with a matching skirt - co-ords are my fave at the moment and I just can't get enough of them. Bring on the twosies I say!

3 comments:

  1. What fun summer wear. Any of those would definitely make people forget about any kind of winter blues or rainy days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love a summer dress with a pair of black tights for winter! x

      Delete
  2. I love the sunflower top but i doubt i can pull off that print.

    ReplyDelete