Friday 29 August 2014

Ebay Wish List #2

Here is the second eBay post and it's focussing all on holidays! I've been on a couple of holidays this year and a kimono was definitely at the top of my shopping list. Whether I wore it over a bikini, over a top and shorts during the day or over a dress for the night time it came in handy every day. What's even better is, it double up as a blanket for the airplane, they can always get a bit chilly! What did I ever do without one?

You know the rules for these eBay posts - everything must be under £20 and I've stuck to it! Which one of the three is your favourite? I love those heels and they even come in a selection of colours! You can never have too many shoes, no matter what anybody says!


6 comments:

  1. These are pretty! I'm suddenly finding myself into florals lately. Not sure why - so I love these tops! And the shoe is hot, but I'd kill myself wearing it.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about you but I'm clinging on to the last of summer with florals!

      Delete
  2. I could see myself relaxing in the robe. Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete