Sunday 23 November 2014

The Perfect Red Lip

Whoever said diamonds were a girl’s best friend clearly didn’t own a red lipstick. One thing that can transform you from day to night, casual to glam and simple to exciting in one swipe is a red lip.

When it comes to a red lip there’s a few things that are an absolute necessity: it needs to be moisturising, it needs to have good lasting power, it mustn’t bleed and more importantly – it must be bold.


It’s a bold statement to make when wearing a red lip and luckily, Bourjois have nailed it to a T.

The Rouge Edition lipstick* is a must have lipstick of every girl’s make up bag and with 18 shades to choose from, there’s something for everyone.

I have shade 13 and the staying power is amazing. They claim it leaves the lips with a glossy finish and feeling smooth and hydrated for up to 10 hours – I can’t vouch for 10 hours but I certainly got a good five or six hours worth of wear before I needed a top up. Personally, I think that’s amazing and I didn’t even need to apply a balm or liner underneath.



The packaging is stylish and sleek and I love the colour is shown in the clear casing at the bottom – I hate those colour dot stickers as they’re not accurate enough when it comes to seeing the colour.

At £8.99 from Boots you can’t go wrong really and I’ll definitely be picking up a few more colours to add to my collection!




What’s your go-to red lip colour?

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Klonopin USA
    Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Cobra online
    Buy Lypin 10mg USA

    ReplyDelete