Thursday 4 September 2014

Winter Wishlist: Knee High Boots

It's almost time for uni again and we all know what that means: Student Lock-Ins!

Basically, lots of discounts for us students to spend all of our loans on before the term even starts.
With almost 100 days to go until my first New York trip I'm desperate for some boots that will see me through. Heading to New York for Christmas is an absolute dream but for my tootsies, they're going to get quite cold. With temperatures dipping below zero degrees and an expected amount of snow and rain I need a pair of boots that will not only be comfortable and durable for lots of walking but waterproof and cosy too!

Boots, especially a decent pair can start getting quite expensive which is why I've decided to find a good pair around when the student discounts are high in the hope I can snag a bargain!

I usually stick to ankle boots, perhaps with a few studs and buckles to give a toughened up biker-chic look but this year I fancy pushing the boat out and choosing an knee high pair. Perfect whether worn over jeans or with a dress and cosy tights, my legs could do with the extra warmth from having a boot around them I'm sure!

After having a browse online, I've picked out six of my favourites that I'll definitely be trying on! I'm torn between all six but I think the first pair could be the top of my list. Which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Love those boots. I admit thats one of my top ten fav things about winter...Great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those boots. I want one of each kind. Boots are just about the only part I like about winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it's going to be cold so you might as well wrap up in style! :)

      Delete
  3. Nothing is better than a good pair of boots! Love them!

    ReplyDelete