Friday 11 July 2014

How I Keep My Eyebrows In Shape


Eyebrows are one of the most important features on your face - they frame your face and make you look all in proportion and 'finished off' if you know what I mean. If I could only use one make up product, forget mascara, blusher or lip balm, mine would be my HD Brow Kit!

Naturally, my eyebrows are the lightest, most see through things ever and without a bit of powder you can't even see them. Fab. For the past few months I've been getting them tinted: once HD style and twice just a wax and tint as a 'top up'.

HD Brows at the salon is a seven step process including a tint, wax, thread, tweeze and trim. Personally, I love going through the whole HD process but I don't think it's necessary each time, perhaps just three or four times a year with a tint and wax in between.


As you can see in the pictures, they are a little bit pink, especially between my eyes but the colour difference and shape is much more defined! It has been a little over five weeks since my last wax and tint and I'd not touched them with tweezers since - the hardest thing to do when the stray hairs start popping up all over.

I also got my eyelashes tinted for holiday, I like to have mascara on to open my eyes up but during the day when you're sunbathing or in and out of the pool who wants to be worrying about the dreaded panda eyes?

How do you groom your brows?

2 comments:

  1. I have a monobrow and very dark hair and I can't afford to go get waxed every week (yes, every week), so I just do it at my house myself. Then I pay for waxing whenever I get my hair cut. I do sometimes have to break out the tweezers, too! My eyebrows have a mind of their own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woah, every week! I always used to tweeze myself but ever since my first waxing I've never looked back, it saves me from getting carried away and ending up with uneven, overplucked brows cos i didn't know when to stop haha!

      Delete