Wednesday 9 July 2014

OOTD ft Dollface London

This weekend me and a few of the girls went over to Manchester for a night of cocktails, cocktails and yet more cocktails. We stayed in a lovely apartment with beds the size of a house - okay maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but seriously they were huge!

The lovely girls at Dollface London kindly gave me some gorgeous jewellery for the occasion - a gold double band midi ring and a silver unicorn necklace. You may think that silver and gold don't go together but to be honest, this is 2014 and we should never stick to the rules?

The dress, Topshop, actually belongs to one of my housemates - it's great living with my two best friends as I've gained two new wardrobes! Finally the shoes, a chunky black pair from Garage. The champagne is an optional extra to the outfit but if I'm honest, it's the best accessory you can add!


Dress: Topshop | Shoes: Garage | Jewellery: Pandora & Dollface London*



 

7 comments:

  1. You look super cute here!

    -X-

    Joy / Fashionfoodfunforever.nl/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are gawjus <3

    i have just done a summer tag and i tag you check out http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love those midi rings. This one is so perfectly dainty. Thanks for linking up.

    Megan
    theofficialblogguide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Might have to get the silver one too!

      Delete
  4. I love the sleek dress with the dark, bold shoes. One of my favorite combos! Who doesn't love a good red dress?

    Brianna, Favorite Fashion Blogs
    favoritefashionblogs.com

    ReplyDelete