Monday 7 July 2014

Summer Ready With Quiz Clothing

The perfect summer outfit includes anything bright, anything floral and anything white. I've picked out an outfit from Quiz that incorporates all three of them in order to look summer ready, show of your tan and make the most of any sort of legs-out weather we may have.

As soon as I see the bright clothing coming back into the shops I immediately start to feel summery, I want it all and I want a bronzed tan so I can feel my best when it comes to baring a little more skin than I would the other ten months of the year.

With Quiz Clothing I've picked out a bright lime summer dress and paired it with a black floral kimono and some white chunky platform heels.

This zingy citrus coloured dress has a contrasting PU leather trim around the neckline and sleeves making it look sophisticated and smart. When paired with this floral kimono the colours all pop together and it's always nice to have something to cover up with - you know what the weather can be like in England. Well, actually you never know, one minute there's gorgeous blue skies and the next you're frantically trying to find some shelter as the heavens have opened!

Finally, something that always give us confidence, especially when showing off our legs - heels. This white faux leather pair are extra chunky and you know what that means, they're easier to walk in! Hooray for all!



What are your summer essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment