Saturday 16 March 2013

Clothes For Phones?

These days it's almost impossible to find somebody who doesn't own some kind of smart phone whether it be an iPhone, BlackBerry or some Android powered device such as HTC or Samsung. In fact, it's becoming a competition to see who can bring out the phone with the most gadgets on - no complaining from me, but quite possibly from my bank balance. I'm impartial to a new piece of technology, hence the reason I've upgraded my phone three times in the space of year - my two-year contract is yet to end and I can't wait to go phone shopping again!

However, if you're anything like me you like to make sure your phone has a regular change of clothes: well you do so it's only fair you allow your phone to have the same option. Right? Not to mention, if your phone is no stranger to the floor, like mine, it's nice to give it that little extra protection for the next time it decides to jump out of your hands through no fault of your own. Obviously.

I've had a good look about and I've found some of the best phone cases that I think my phone deserves in it's wardrobe.



Wonka Bar - Red Bubble

Being a chocolate lover, I can't think of anything better than having a wonka bar for a phone?! Complete with your very own golden ticket.


Kensington Rose - Cath Kidson

My absolute favourite patten ever is the iconic floral design from Cath Kidson!

  
Vintage Camera Case - Zazzle

All things vintage are coming back in fashion and what better way to make your brand new, super quick camera phone look like the old school camera that took about ten years to take one picture?


Diana Von Furstenberg Case - Net-A-Porter

Pretty and pink - not much else to say on the matter!


Kate Spade Case - Apple Store

Simple, yet stylish. The basic case puts all the attention to the intricate detailing on the eyes on this case.


After all them plastic cases there's one different kind of case I can't miss out! The 'purse case' from Topshop! Complete with a card holder and a little pocket for money I can't think of anything better for a night out...although, where is the lipstick compartment?!

fghjkhgfhj

No comments:

Post a Comment