Wednesday 27 March 2013

I'm Loving...Topshop



Now, anyone who is anyone has some serious loving for Topshop, even if it's just a little bit, you still have to admit you've seen a piece of clothing in there that's made you weak at the knees and even consider selling a limb to buy it.

So, with this outfit I went for a quirky look with the asymmetric printed dress, but I kept the accessories to a minimum to make sure the bright, red, beautiful, amazing, i-need-in-my-life shoes stood out among the black and the gold sea. The golden cuff was merely added to 'toughen' up the look, it's nice to look a bit scary sometimes while wearing what could pass for a minor weapon. I'd have to say though, you'd need something to scare them off when you wear those shoes though because everyone will be after you! 

If anyone has a spare £170-odd quid lying around I'd be eternally grateful for this outfit to land on my doorstep.

Having one bright colour is probably the most effective way to draw attention to a key piece of an outfit and if that key piece we're talking about is on the same level of beauty as those shoes - then show it off all you can, you lucky, lucky lady. (or man, don't want to be getting all sexist here lads!)

Anyway, enough rambling about the beauties in Topshop and showing off key pieces. Head over to Steph's blog for more chit-chat about all things fashion and beauty. I can assure you, you'll regret it if you don't take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment