Friday 22 March 2013

Playing on Polyvore

I may be late to the party but after experimenting with Polyvore in university I loved creating sets of outfits that ooze inspiration and style!

The website is really easy to get around and there's so much fun to create boards of clothing and pictures that piece together trends or just simply items you like.

I entered a couple of contests on the website by creating boards to a set brief.


 

I love the orange colour of this bag so decided to pick up on it with the bright jacket too. For the rest of the outfit I chose to stick to casual, more neutral colours so the bag and jacket remained centre of attention. The Louboutins are gorgeous too and can be worn to a casual taste aswell.


Now it's starting to transform into Spring/Summer (who am I kidding? It's currently snowing outside!) UGG boots are taking the back shelf on the wardrobe making way for the new collection of shoes including trainers and sad shoes. The whole collection revolves around a spicy, exotic theme but I can't help think they will get much use in our English weather!

This is my kind of style! A beach with the sun beaming down wearing a lovely bikini, tousled hair, a huge bag filled with 'essentials' I probably won't use and of course - some sunglasses. Holiday shopping is probably one of my favourite kinds of shopping and I could definitely not say no to either of these swim suits! I love the vintage-style bikini shape as opposed to the usual triangle cups that fasten with strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment