Friday 29 March 2013

I Need...Make Up

A wishlist this time, I can dream - can't I? So yeah if anybody has a few spare coins lying around I honestly wouldn't mind if you fancied buying me a little summit summit off this list of beautiful things!


Left to right: YSL Teint Touche Eclat Foundation - Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo-Fibre Collection - 
YSL Volupte Sheer Candy - MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - MAC Lady Danger - Benefit They're Real Mascara - 
Nars Orgasm Blusher - Naked 2 Palette - Dior Vernis Pink Kimono

One day my make up collection will be blessed with beauties such as these, to name a few. I've literally just read about the Real Techniques brushes less than 24 hours ago and how could I not include them? I have you seen them! Perfection in a box.

As for the three lipsticks, three different shades for three different occasions. One bright red, one subtler pink and one almost nude. In fact I couldn't think of another colour needed....well I could, in fact I'd like to own every colour possible but that's a different subject.

Next comes the They're Real mascara from Benefit, something I'd like to try in hope to bring a bit of length and depth to my own eyelashes without the aid of trusty false eyelashes!

And of course, the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay, I was hooked from the moment I dipped my brush into Steph's! It's like little magical colours dancing over my eyelids, beautiful!

Finally we've got a popping pink nail varnish from Dior and the infamous Nars Orgasm blusher. As for nails, who doesn't like to stand out? You might as well and there's no better way than with this neon pink. Perfect for 'jazzing' up a plainer outfit without too much effort. The blusher however is something I've read so many review on but never been able to justify spending over 20 smackers for..one day my purse will allow this. Please.

2 comments:

  1. Noooo Real Techniques has a limited edition now?! I have to get my hands on them :D
    love your picks :)
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've only been released online for now but i'm sooo excited for them to come out in the shops!! xx

      Delete