Tuesday 2 April 2013

Long Lashes with Lash Boutique False Eyelashes

Since the Clothes Show Live 2012 I've been hooked on Lash Boutique eyelashes! The quality of them is without a doubt the best I've ever used, possibly due to the fact they are sterilised human hair or maybe it's just great work put into them?

I picked up three pairs from the Clothes Show: Lou Lou, Chloe and Melanie, and since then I've bought four more pairs: two more Lou Lou, Jenny and Lydia. Can you tell which ones are my favourite?


As you can see, they're all quite similar, but so different at the same time. Lou Lou is my favourite for a night out, they give great volume but a really long, natural look. Whereas for daytime I'd wear Melanie which provides the lashes with a soft natural looking flutter, while these lashes are quite thin but the strip is dense which gives a full look to the eye. 

The lashes come with a black glue which is something I'd never heard of until then - I'd never look back now, it really is the best eyelash glue I've ever used and blends really well with eyeliner and the lash line! What's even better is that at the end of a night when I take off my lashes it's so easy to pick off the glue with tweezers leaving the lashes good as new and ready for their next wear. I've had plenty of wears out of each pair, probably around 10 times if you're careful when removing the glue.



In this photo I'm wearing Lou Lou lashes. You can see that they are there, but they aren't too 'in your face' and off-putting which is what I was always scared about when it came to false eyelashes. After using these lashes I can honestly say I'd never swap to another brand - amazing.

The lashes are priced at £6.99 each but what's better is the fact they are on offer - two for £10!

1 comment: