Wednesday 3 April 2013

I'm Loving...Mulberry

A girl can dream...right? Well I do that's for sure - about those pretty little Mulberry things. When I have a couple of hundred pounds to spare I'll buy one. One day. I hope. 

I've piled together a collage of my favourite bags, purses, satchels and clutches. Looking back it might not have been that good of an idea. I've fallen right back in love with the classic Bayswater and the burnt orange colour of the Continental purse is absolutely gorgeous! 


(L-R) Cosmetic Purse - Daria Wallet - Effie Satchel - Cecily Tote - Continental Purse - 
Flower Lock Bag - The Del Ray Bag - Bayswater Tote - Alexa Messenger Bag

Amazing, right? You don't even need to answer that. In fact I'm sure you're already totting up the totals and working out in how many days/weeks/months/years (delete as appropriate) it will be til you can have one of these babies sat on your arm. If it's anything less than a couple of decades then I'm incredibly jealous!

I'm going to have to stop rambling on about all things Mulberry now before I fall into some sort of leather handbag related coma. 

Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment