Sunday 7 April 2013

Spring Has(n't) Sprung

Now the clocks have gone forward spring is just around the corner, and behind a few snow clouds, a couple of rain clouds and one more snow cloud. Unfortunately we seem to have been in winter mode for as long as I can remember but that doesn't mean we should carry on wearing our dark, dull winter woolies. It's time for flowers and whites and lights!

But with yesterday's sudden burst of sunshine I got myself all excited thinking that we'd finally hit spring and got rid of all them big grey clouds that just loom over us for 90% of the year. Looking through one too many shopping sites I came across a few too many items of clothing that I just have to own, hopefully my student loan will stretch to a couple of them!


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12

As you can see there is a fair few light colours, I've got to at least pretend to myself its getting warmer and not just showing a bit of sun to mask the 3 degree temperatures, don't I? I love these 'ditsy' prints that come around each year and this year I'm going to try my hardest to get 'into' fitted trousers. I love them, but can't see them working for myself. Mission accepted!

I'd definitely pair the high waisted jeans with the flowery cami top for when it's a more chilly day but I still want to wear a summer colour. Don't forget a big wooly cardigan to wear over the top though! And the monochrome midi dress goes perfectly with the bright red wedges, perfect for a bit of colour popping. One of my favourite items is probably the cream jacket, I love the drapey front and not to mention how much it matches with the pale coloured satchel bag?!

No comments:

Post a Comment