Friday 26 April 2013

It's Time To Buy A New Watch

These days I would say watches are more of a fashion accessory rather than used as our way of telling the time, that's what phones are for?

But that doesn't mean you should leave your watch at home. In fact, your watch should stand out and look stylish. In some cases, the bigger and brighter the better, but in others it's nice to go subtle with a small, pretty watch.

I wish I could say that I do the same, but I broke my watch a couple of weeks ago and it was a really sad incident, I'll tell you that. So now I'm on the look out for a new beauty seeing as my wrist feels quite light and very naked.

Here's a few I've picked out that could be making their way onto my wrist soon.

 photo tumblr_mlrsudV8Ox1qmmzjvo1_500_zpscf99d75e.jpg


I really love the 'manly' look of the River Island and the Michael Kors watch but the two Asos watches are too cute to resist. I'm a proper kitty fan, and a lover of moustaches (the pattern, not the facial fluff type)

The new ICE-Elegant range is lovely too, similar but a lot more stylish than the original ICE watches in a selection of bright colours. It's a nice mix of the dark leopard print and the gold features, a lot more fashionable and matches so many more outfits than a blinding shade of lime green!

What do you think of watches? Do you wear them for fun or for practicality?

No comments:

Post a Comment