Monday 15 April 2013

Sporty Fashion

So, Easter is over and uni has started again. I've been back in the halls for only three days and I can't wait to get back to the gym already! My need to pull on my trainers and hop on the treadmill again got me thinking about all that sporty fashion we've been seeing plenty of. For the past few seasons, fashion has been edging into a 'sportier' zone and it's nothing out of the ordinary to wear a maxi skirt with some high (or low) tops by a sports brand such as Nike or Adidas. 

Who knew a few years ago that in the near future we'd be wearing Topshop and Adidas together?! Crazy, hey?

Just a quick post today as it's a busy one back at uni and we've got lots to keep us busy, who cares if it's decided whether to have chicken nuggets or actually cook something proper for tea. Not me!

Anyway, here's a selection of sporty fashion that can be worn outside of the gym!

 photo 0c1e2fa325a241b6055885c86958e6a9_zps965ec245.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment