Monday 29 April 2013

What Zoe Wore #2

So, a couple of days ago the sun decided it was going to shine. I know, a rarity! Perfect opportunity for a springtime photoshoot as part of my friend Lauren's photography uni course. Being the absolute darling she is, she snapped a few photos of my outfit for my blog. Here's to the florals and the sunglasses!

 photo me_DSC0937_zps715d158d.jpg  photo me_DSC0935_zpsefc9f831.jpg 

Jacket - Miss Selfridge | Top - Primark | Skirt - Primark | Shoes - Tesco | Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Look at all them colours! However, it wasn't that warm so my trusty leather jacket and some black tights made a show too. I saw this outfit on one of the models in Primark at the Metro Centre last week and absolutely loved it - I bought it all! I can definitely see this outfit working with a lovely pair of sandals and bare legs...if it gets warm enough. Is that ever going to happen? Let's hope so!

Here are some of the pictures taken by Lauren for her project. The theme was spring time and instead of going for the usual flowers and baby animals theme she wanted to show how people have fun with friends when the sun gives a little shine.

 photo collage2_zps48d81fbe.jpg 

Frisbee and ice pops? It's me and Steph playing around in the courtyard of student halls and just enjoying being outside for once!

 photo collage1_zpsec9acf53.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment