Friday 19 April 2013

Patterned Trousers

So, a few posts ago I said that it was my mission to be able to get 'into' patterned trousers. After seeing so many people wearing them, I really fancied a pair but could never see myself suiting them.

However, today after a quick trip to H&M I bought my first pair! They spell summer, all over with their bright floral pattern and at £14.99 are an absolute steal.

 photo ScreenShot2013-04-19at174527_zps0bcffa8d.png

Here's how I plan to wear them:

 photo tumblr_mlihnw6LXr1qmmzjvo1_500_zps142f43eb.jpg


In order to let the trousers 'do the talking' I kept the rest of the outfit plain with neutral colours. The top is from Topshop and has a lovely crochet layer on top of a opaque cami. It's plain and undistracting but still has a nice touch and would be perfect for these up and coming summer months!


For the shoes I chose a pair of black sandals from Miss Selfridge with rose gold studs on the strap. Nothing says 'summer' like a lovely pair of sandals. The only question is, what colour to paint your toenails?!


How do you wear your trousers?

No comments:

Post a Comment