Monday 1 April 2013

What Zoe Wore #1

Easter Sunday saw a spontaneous trip to Scarborough beach and for once the sun was actually shining. Until mid-afternoon when the snow started to fall, but at least the morning was nice!

I wore a (not-beach-suitable) midi dress with stripes all pointing different ways! I only bought this dress a couple of days ago so it was the first time trying it out and I can definitely see this becoming a regular item I'll pick out my wardrobe! It can be worn with or without tights but considering our current temperamental weather I went for the safe option of thick tights.

With the dress I wore a leather jacket and some black ankle boots. Nothing too fancy but the dress was the main part of the outfit so I didn't want to distract from it!




 
Dress - Primark
Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Tights - Topshop

Although it was a bit chilly when the wind was blowing, especially on the sea front, it was actually quite warm with the sun was shining!

We spent the day drinking milkshakes, eating waffles for breakfast, popping in shops, walking along the sea front and obviously we spent silly money in the amusements and had a chip shop lunch.

Amusements are probably my favourite thing about the beach, I'm a child at heart really! Did I even want a little keyring with a duck on it? Of course I did - I'll use it ALL the time. I'm sure. Not. But I pushed in those 2p coins until I got it.

My little brother took these photographs for me, you can check out his tumblr of all his amazing photography here.

No comments:

Post a Comment