Thursday 4 April 2013

What Zoe Did #1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
donkeys at Scarborough - funny poses with the girls - me and the girls ready to go out
starbucks break - Princess with her teddy - my two kittens, Alfie and Princess
iphone 5 baby - pancakes and waffles for desert - some b&j as a treat
yummy kopparbergs - easter chick from my fave chick - me and Steph almost ready to party

As you can see: I eat a lot, have a bit of a sweet tooth, spend most of my nights out with some great girls and some sort of alcoholic beverage and of course, I love a cute shot of my two kittens!

This post is from the last couple of weeks, every so often I'll do another update with another batch of photos to entertain you all of my whereabouts and doings!

You can follow me on instagram at @zoeskerrett (send me kitten memes and I'll love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment